Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Gigantic Giant Stick

I went to Kl tower on yesterday to do some photo-shooting. Well basically I am just bored and I don't want to spend my whole day playing computer. FYI, I am currently addicted to Maple Story. U might be laughing but I found it was nice after the big bang. The new job is super awesome and i could spend my whole day by playing it.
Anyway as I mention just now, my journey start from Bukit Nanas Monorail station, I thought that it will be very near for me to walk from there to Kl tower but it was NOT ! It was super long and thanks to the weather for treating me badly, I sweat like a water fountain. I am so so regret of wearing jeans. When I reach Kl tower hill, a big smile appear in my face, everything pay off ! It was awesome ! In my heart, the mixture of fear, happy, excited makes me cant stop taking photo of this beauty. I wanted to go up the tower but too bad u have to pay and it was super expensive even for a local ! Then I decide to went to Pavillion and walk to Klcc to get my new shoe. Anyway I shall skip all that and end this post.




Have a nice day :) John logging out

No comments:

Post a Comment